We try our best to make sure Best Fiends is stable and crash-free. If you are experiencing crash issues, please first ensure that you have the latest available version of Best Fiends.
If you don't know how to update Best Fiends - please review the "How to Update Best Fiends" page here: https://seriously.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003997865-How-to-update-Best-Fiends
Please make sure your device is running the latest version of its Operating System (OS). If you don't know how to do this, you can view our guide here: https://seriously.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004005969-How-do-I-update-my-device-s-Operating-System-
If your game still crashes after updating both the game and OS, please try the following:
- Shut down Best Fiends, restart your device and then re-launch the game.
- Shut down any/all background apps and launch the game.
- If the game crashes on launch, please launch the game with aeroplane mode switched on.
- If these don't help with the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to add the following information in your message. This will help us track down the problem:
- Your device model (e.g. iPhone 6, iPhone X, Galaxy S9, Galaxy Tab 4, etc.)
- Your Operating System version
- Where in the game the issue occurs (e.g. on launch, during certain levels, in certain menus, while connecting to Facebook...)