In rare cases, when trying to transfer progress from one device to another, the receiving device may not recognize that a cloud save is available. When this occurs, it usually happens after making a fresh install of Best Fiends.
This can be fixed by following the steps below:
You will need both the device with your main save (higher progress) as well as the receiving device (lower or no progress) for these steps:
- Please make sure that the device with your main save is connected to Facebook and is ready for the process. As long as you have your main save intact here, your progress will be fine.
- Next, on the receiving device, please upload your save. This will overwrite your cloud save with the receiving device’s progress (e.g. level 1) but it will also activate the download button for that device, which is what we want.
- On the receiving device, please exit the Progress Sync menu. This is to make sure that the correct save is loaded in the last step.
- Now, on the device with your main save, please UPLOAD your main save to the cloud.
- Finally, enter the Progress Sync menu on your receiving device and tap Download Progress From Cloud
- Check the Cloud Level # button. This number should now match what you have in your main save on the first device. Tap the button to restore your progress on the receiving device.
If you need any further assistance, or if your progress is lost, we can help rebuild your progress. Please see the FAQ section titled: “I lost my progress, can I get it back?"